This week we will get an overview of the course topics and assignments, review the syllabus, and discuss the following articles.
- Shaffer & Clinton, “Toolforthoughts: Reexamining Thinking in the Digital Age”
- N. Katherine Hayles, How We Became Posthuman, Prologue
- Jean Lave, “What’s Special about Experiments as Contexts for Thinking”
- Read articles BEFORE class.
- Leave a comment below and tell us something about yourself. (You don’t have to use your full name, but enter your UTD email address (it won’t be published) or otherwise enough information for me to figure out who you are.)